- Dyno-Proven Gains up to +29 HP & +25 Lbs. x Ft. TQ (Tested with Pro 5R Air Filter)
- Outflows Factory Intake by 11%
- Unique (Patent Pending) Filter-to-Housing Interface for Easy Installation
- Washable and Reusable Pro DRY S Air Filter for Maximum Convenience
- One-Piece Housing Features Clear Sight Window for Convenient Filter Inspection Without Disassembly
- Premium T-Bolt Clamps and a Reinforced Coupler Provide a Secure Seal
Unique One-Piece High Quality Housing w/ Sight Window:
The simple yet elegant design of the one-piece sealed housing makes installation a snap and features our patent pending filter-to-housing interface. A large clear sight window allows for filter inspection without removal of the air box. The roto-molded housing is made out of black cross-linked polyethylene and mounts directly into the factory location on the fender well to capture the coolest air available from the factory intake tract.
Flow Optimized Tube:
This system uses a high quality plastic CAD designed, dyno-tuned, roto-molded intake tube to achieve maximum power gains while maintaining a perfect fit. One billet aluminum fitting is mounted on the tube to provide a perfect connection with the factory vacuum line.
Large 3-Layer "Oil-Free" Performance Air Filter:
This Momentum intake system was designed around the largest filter possible to allow maximum performance and filtration. This cone filter has a massive 7" oval flange and is 8-1/2" tall Pro DRY S filter media. The Pro DRY S performance air filter features 3-layers of progressively finer mesh synthetic "oil-free" media and is constructed with 100% polyurethane frame for long life and multiple cleaning cycles.
Premium stainless steel T-bolt clamps and a reinforced silicone hump coupling are used for strength and durability while also providing the most secure installation available. Momentum intakes are designed with fewer parts for a quick and simple installation.
Note: This intake system is not CARB exempt at this time and is not legal for sale in California or use on vehicles registered with the California Department of Motor Vehicles.