WildVettes.com ships to all 50 states. Shipping to Alaska & Hawaii is at an additional charge.
Expedited Shipping is available at an additional charge.
We DO NOT
***NOTE: We only ship to billing addresses on shipments over $200.***
Our Standard Shipping methods are UPS,USPS, or FedEx depending on the weight and size of the item being ordered. Because UPS will not deliver to P.O. Boxes, we strongly recommend that you provide a physical delivery address to avoid delaying shipment.
All Standard Shipping orders will ship via USPS, UPS, or FedEx whichever is most cost-effective.
We try our best to prevent damage to all packages during transit by packing each order carefully. From time to time, though, damage will occur despite our precautions.
If you receive an item that has been damaged in shipping, contact us immediately at Support@Wildvettes.com
and we will have a new product sent to you, and initiate a shipping vendor claim for the item.
Please be sure to hold on to the original packaging and packing material because the shipping vendor, in most cases, will need to inspect the items. A shipping vendor representative will contact you to set up a convenient time to inspect the item, and to pick it up. If the shipping vendor does not come to inspect the package, or does not take it with them when they do come, please contact us at Support@Wildvettes.com
, and we will send you a return shipping label to return the damaged product back to us.
If you have not received your order, even after the tracking shows it was delivered, you must contact us within 20 business days to start a mis-shipment investigation.
Undeliverable or Refused Shipments:
Packages will be returned to us if the package cannot be delivered due to incomplete or incorrect addresses, is not picked up from the shipping facility, or if the customer refuses delivery. All packages returned to us for the above the reasons will be issued a full refund, minus the original shipping cost.
Please be aware that it is the duty of the customer to accept delivery of freight goods consigned to them. The customer must be present to receive the shipment at the time of delivery. Failure of the customer to do so may result in a delayed delivery and possible holding of the goods by the Freight shipping company. If the Freight shipping company is unable to make delivery, storage charges for each day held will accrue. If held, these charges are the responsibility of the customer and not Wild Vettes, llc. In the event that neither the Freight company nor Wild Vettes, llc. notable to contact the customer to schedule a delivery, the goods will be returned to Wild Vettes, llc. and the original plus return shipping cost as well as any storage fees will be charged to the customer. In the case of a Refused Freight Shipment without damage, the customer will be responsible for the original shipping, shipping of the freight item back to us, and any storage fees if applicable.
For Visible Damage:
If the containers in your shipment show visible signs of damage, open them immediately to check the contents, and ask the driver to inspect the contents with you. Write a precise description of the damage on both your copy and the Freights copy of the delivery receipt. Do not refuse the delivery. Instead, contact us
so that we may start a damage claim with the Freight company.
For concealed Damage or Loss:
As soon as possible after delivery, unpack and inspect your shipment. Should you discover a concealed loss or damage, contact us
immediately to start a claim with the Freight company. Please make every attempt to leave the containers and packing materials as they were when you first discovered the loss or damage as they will need to be inspected once the claim is filed.
The customer is not justified in refusing a damaged shipment unless the damage has made the goods totally worthless. In cases of partial damage or loss, the customer should accept the entire shipment and determine whether it can be repaired or retained with an allowance. The customer is responsible for any holding or return shipping charges on a refused shipment that the Freight company deems repairable.
- Returns will only be accepted within 30 days of the customer receiving the product, and ONLY if a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number has been issued. Wild Vettes, llc. reserves the right to refuse any package returned to us without authorization. Returns will be processed with ten (10) business days of receipt. Business days do not include weekends, holidays, and the day the package is delivered.
- If you receive a damaged, defective, or partial order, please contact us within 72 hours of receipt. If the issue is not reported to the RMA department within this time frame, we reserve the right to refuse the return.
- In the event of a defect that occurs outside our return policy, but within the manufacturer warranty, exchange will be handled directly with the manufacturer. The manufacturer will have sole determination of the outcome of the claim. As a courtesy to our customer, Wild Vettes, llc. will be happy to try to facilitate a thorough review of the claim, with the understanding that Wild Vettes, llc. in no way has any input into the final decision (i.e. approvals, denials, fees, etc.).
- Products (including packaging) must be returned in new, resalable condition. If any component of the returned product is missing, the return procedure will be breached, and Wild Vettes, llc. may, in its sole and absolute discretion, reject the entire return or choose to impose additional charges against the customer for replacement of the missing component(s). The condition of the product will be determined at our discretion. Products sent back with damaged or missing packaging will be refused or returned to you at your expense.
- Customers are responsible for all return shipping charges unless they receive an incorrect (we shipped the wrong product) or defective item.
When shipping an item back to us, we recommend that you use UPS, FedEx or any other carrier that offers signature confirmation and insurance, as we are not responsible for lost or damaged packages. Additionally, only the signature of an authorized Wild Vettes, llc. employee will suffice as proof of delivery. The customer agrees to bear all shipping and insurance charges, and all risk of loss return product during shipment.
- Customers are responsible for checking all merchandise for damage or defect when the order is received, and before the item is used. Wild Vettes, llc. will not accept a return of an item that is damaged or defective if it has been used. If the product is damaged during shipment, Wild Vettes, llc. will replace the product at no charge.
- Wild Vettes, llc. is not responsible for any labor costs, which occur as the result of the installation of wrong or defective parts.
- Unauthorized returns, refused shipments and undeliverable packages that are returned back to Wild Vettes, llc. can take up to 3 weeks to be processed. The customer may be charged a 20% restock fee. If a return has not been processed within the specified time, please send an email to Support@WildVettes.com.
- At no time will used, mounted, or balanced wheels be accepted for return. Damage done to wheels during mounting or balancing will not be covered by Wild Vettes, llc. Customers will be responsible for checking wheels for damage before they are mounted and/or balanced. Installation costs/mounting and balancing fees will not be covered by Wild Vettes, llc. for any returned product. Any wheels returned incomplete (i.e. missing center caps, etc.) will be refused or returned to you at your expense.
- All Corvette headlights are not covered by any warranty from fogging or condensation from the manufacturer. Wild Vettes, llc. suggests professional installation of all Corvette headlights to ensure that these problems do not arise. We also recommend sealing the lights with an RTV sealant before installing.
- Returns will not be accepted for any of the following: Chips and Tuners, DiabloSport and SCT products, Wheel/Tire Packages, ANY Exhaust, Clutches, Hoods, Body Kits, Shaker kits, opened clutches or clutch kits, gift certificates, any custom-order or made-to-order items, and any non-defective items that have been used or installed on a vehicle.
- If a return tag is issued and the wrong or defective item is not returned within 30 days, the customer will be charged for the replacement item.
Under NO circumstances are mounted and balanced wheels returnable.
These products are only up for exchange in the case of a defect. Issues with these items must be taken up directly with the manufacturer.
- Please mail your return items to:
Contact us for return shipping address
Wild Vettes, llc. reserves the right to change or amend the return policy and procedures at any time without notification.