LSX™?For Cathedral Port Heads (LS1, LS6 & LS2)
Forget about inferior knock-offs, the patented LSX™ 92mm Black Intake Manifold from FAST™ is the only three-piece Gen III composite manifold proven to deliver increased performance without compromising bottom-end drivability or high RPM power. For both street and racing applications, the new black intake manifold is an easy bolt-on installation for GM Gen III (LS1, -2 & -6) engines and is designed to work with the FAST™ Big Mouth Throttle Body™.
The new FAST™ LSX™ 92mm Black Intake Manifold maintains the performance gains achieved over stock intake manifolds with no loss in drivability or low RPM torque. While the new stylish, black intake manifold delivers terrific performance right out of the box, it can be ported by the customer for even more flow. As requested by previous LSX™ customers, the intake features the added benefits of corrosion-free stainless steel assembly bolts, an improved throttle body sealing flange and o-ring gasket and threaded insert throttle body mounts that provide increased durability.
- Black version of original LSX™ intake w/ 92mm opening & added refinements
- Includes stainless steel bolts, threaded insert throttle body mounts & mounting hardware
- Incorporates high-quality polymer materials, which resist “heat sink” effect of aluminum
- Maximizes potential of other popular engine performance upgrades such as cylinder heads
- Improved throttle body sealing flange & o-ring gasket
- 50 state legal under C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-279-9
- '97-'04 Corvette (LS1) & '01-'04 Corvette Z06 (LS6) / Drive-by-wire, 3- bolt throttle body
- '98-'02 Camaro / Firebird (LS1) / Drive-by-cable, 3-bolt throttle body
- '04 Cadillac CTS-V (LS6) / Drive-by-wire, 3-bolt throttle body
- '05-'07 Cadillac CTS-V (LS2) / Drive-by-wire, 4-bolt throttle body
- '04 Pontiac GTO (LS1) / Drive-by-cable, 3-bolt throttle body
- '05-'06 Pontiac GTO (LS2) / Drive-by-wire, 4-bolt throttle body
- '05-'07 Corvette (LS2) / Drive-by-wire, 4-bolt throttle body
NOTE: LS2 Requires Fuel Rail adaptor or a new FAST Fuel Rail.