Hotchkis Sport Suspension (22117R) 2014-2015 Corvette C7 Stingray Coupe Z51/Z06 rear Sport Sway Bar Set. Take your C7 Corvette, Z51 and Z06 to the next dimension of cornering performance and traction with the Hotchkis Sport Suspension rear Sway Bar Set. Our 33mm hollow rear Sway Bar is three position incrementally adjustable to settings from +20% to +70% stiffer than stock for increased roll stiffness, allowing easier corner entry rotation and faster drive off, thus resulting in higher corner exit speeds. Besides the very noticeable street driving improvement, they work extremely well in autocross, road course and open road-racing applications. Our lightweight hollow Sport Sway Bars are formed on our unique CNC bender for precision, powder-coated gloss black for durability and we include our premium smooth operating high durometer polyurethane bushings. Stock end-links are retained to maintain a quiet ride on the street. For track use, our premium adjustable rod-end End Link kits are available separately. Install our rear Sport Sway Bar and our optional adjustable front Sport Sway Bar (22117R) on your C7 Corvette today and reach that next handling dimension.
- Maintains excellent ride quality & Reduces body roll
- Excellent turn-in response and cornering.
- CNC bent for a precise fit
- Lightweight hollow construction
- High Durometer Polyurethane bushings
- Gloss black powder coat for durability
- Tested and tuned for best performance
- Proudly Made in the U.S.A.